The PERFORMING ARTS LEGACY PROJECT is an online platform to help older professionals in the performing arts to document their careers. It is an initiative of the Research Center for Arts and Culture (RCAC) at Entertainment Community Fund (Formerly The Actors Fund).
Explore the sites that performers, directors, designers and others have created … or register your own when you’re ready to get started!
Visitors are encouraged to explore the sites created by our participating professionals. Professionals may create their own sites to document and share their career legacies.
About the Project
Document Your Legacy
Professionals: register your own account today and access a suite of training and tools to help you:
- Digitize and preserve memorabilia
- Create audio and video documentation of your career
- Share your recollections, insights and more
- Connect with other professionals
- Add your voice to a chorus of other professionals working to create a collective record for posterity
After you register, explore our Contributor Manual for guidance.