Your submitted entries will automatically appear in a table on the Mapping the Legacy page. Entries are searchable, and the columns of the table can be sorted by clicking on the header (e.g., click “Decade” to view entries in chronological or reverse chronological order). However, you may wish to change or customize the fields that appear as column headers, or the wording that is used for them. In the drop-down menu under Mapping the Legacy (which is visible only to logged-in Contributors), click Edit Grid.
- In the “View Configuration” box, click the “Multiple Entries” tab in order to change what appears on the Mapping the Legacy page table
- Scroll down until you see “Entries Fields” — it should look like this:
- You can remove a column header by clicking the grey “X” on the right; Reorder columns by dragging and dropping these bars up and down; Customize the wording by clicking the blue icon next to each field; or add a field by clicking “Add Field” at the bottom. If you make an error and want to revert your changes, simply refresh the page. Your changes will not be saved until you click “Update” at the top of the Edit Grid page.
- Here’s a 5-minute video tutorial showing how to edit your Grid:
- For more advanced users, here is some additional documentation and a video tutorial on using these tools.