If you have many projects per year, you may to put them in the sequential order in which they happened within the year. There are three ways to do this:
- Add entries in chronological order
- This would require you to plan out all your entries beforehand. For a Mapping the Legacy template to type or print/write in, please click here.
- When you are adding or editing entries, add parenthetical numbers after the year in the “Year” section.
- Example: 1984 (1), 1984 (2), 1984 (3)
- Please Note: If you enter 1984 – June, 1984 – February, and 1984 – August, they will not sort by Year / Month since the months are not in alphabetical order.
- Specify the order of entries in your grid.
- This method is helpful if you forget to add projects or prefer to not use the template mentioned above.
Click the heading below to explore about the topic.
Here is a short video illustrating strategies for ordering your grid: