You might have forgotten to publish your Highlight.
- Click on “Highlights” on your black bar.
- Click on
- Find the post you didn’t publish. It will likely have a yellow dot next to it.
- Hover over the gray bar of the post. A fountain pen and trash can will appear.
- Click on the Fountain pen. It will bring you to that Highlight.
- Click the right most icon to publish (circled in yellow).
- Click on the left icon to edit (circled in yellow).
- Click “Yes, publish it!”
- The Highlight should now appear on your Highlights page.
Need Additional Help?
If you encounter a technical issue on the PAL site that you’re unable to resolve on your own, please send us a help request that includes the following:
- The page where you encountered the issue (URL/web address)
- One or more screenshots (here’s how to take a screenshot)
- A brief description of what you were trying to do when the error occurred