Based on availability, a Master Fellow may be available to help assist you with your site. Master Fellows are Fellows who have been part of at least one cohort and demonstrate mastery over the PAL site.
Rate and Time
Due to their expertise, they are hired by the Professional for a specific amount of time commitment (ex. for 10 total hours of work). The rate of pay and time commitment are mutually discussed and agreed upon by the Professional and Master Fellow together. Of course, when time is exhausted, both may agree to continue to work together as needed (ex. 10 hours flew by so you both agreed to an additional 15 hours).
Reason to Hire a Master Fellow
We often see Master Fellows requested when a Professional no longer is in a cohort and needs assistance finishing up their site to publish. We also see Master Fellows requested years after a site is published to add professional work to the site. Lastly, a Master Fellow might be hired by someone working “solo” who finds they need assistance an various parts of the site.
- Fill out the form below. Please make sure to fill out the entire form and click “Submit” before you leave the page.
- We will match you with your Master Fellow.
- You will be connected with your Master Fellow via email.
- Chat with your Master Fellow. Discuss with them rate, time commitment, and scope of work.
- Once you both agree to the logistics of working together, you’ll get to work.
- After working with the Master Fellow, fill out the publishing form. Even if your site is published already, your additions will need to be reviewed.