The Session Overview is for those who are working as individuals or in a group to get a general understanding and guidance of how to create a site in the most fruitful way possible.
A printable PDF of the Session Overview is under construction and will be here once it is available.
For instructional materials and resources related to each unit, please click on the corresponding unit link (in purple) below.
- Unit 1 – Introduction
- Unit 2 – Intro to Audio and Video & The About Page
- Unit 3 – Mapping the Legacy: Your Career Grid
- Unit 4 – Mapping the Legacy: More About the Grid
- Unit 5 – Clearing Rights
- Unit 6 – Enhancing your Grid: Highlights and Blogs
- Unit 7 – Enhancing Your Grid: Images, Highlights, Audio & Video
- Unit 8 – Customizing Your Site
- Unit 9 – Reviewing Your Site for Publication in the Legacy Artists Directory