Welcome to the Performing Arts Legacy Project! We’re excited to help you on your journey to documenting your legacy. Below is a Table of Contents for the Contributor Manual, a guide that offers tutorials on how to conceptually and technically build your site.
Click the heading below for instructions on how to use the Contributor Manual and Table of Contents.
1. Getting Started
- Before Building Your Site: orienting yourself to the site and establishing common resources and vocabulary.
- The About Page: building your About Page, the page that welcomes your audience to your site.
2. Your Career Grid
3. Enhancing Your Career Grid
- Highlights: selecting seminal moments, experiences, and/or advice that supplement and stem from your Career Grid.
- The Media Library and Photos: digitizing and uploading your photos to your site to visually represent and supplement your Highlights and Career Grid.
4. Audio and Video
- Oral Histories and Audio: creating and including audio to tell your story.
- Curated Life Reviews and Video: creating and including video to tell your story.
5. Special Effects
- Customizing Your Site: ways to tailor your site to the story you want to tell.
6. Final Details
- Rights & Credits: to insure the longevity of your site, make sure you have the permission to use the media you want to include.
- Publishing Your Site: share your legacy with the world!