Sometimes you might add a media element like a photo and you want to edit it. However, you can’t see (Front End) or (Dashboard). Not to worry!
- Save/Update your work.
- If you’re in the Front End, exit out the the Editor by clicking .
- Refresh the page.
- If in the Front End, click .
- You should now be able to see the or .
*If that doesn’t work, you might have added the media via the opposite view. For example, you might have added the photo in the Dashboard but are looking to edit in the Front End. Go back to where you originally added the media and edit it there. For this example, you’d go back to the Dashboard to edit that photo.
Need Additional Help?
If you encounter a technical issue on the PAL site that you’re unable to resolve on your own, please send us a help request that includes the following:
- The page where you encountered the issue (URL/web address)
- One or more screenshots (here’s how to take a screenshot)
- A brief description of what you were trying to do when the error occurred