Once you have created a Highlight, you can link to it from the corresponding entry in your Grid.
- Go to your Mapping the Legacy Grid.
- From the Grid, select the entry you’d like to connect to your Highlight.
- Click the “Edit Entry.”
- Scroll down to the bottom. Three from the bottom, you’ll find “Highlight Link,” click on the dropdown menu.
- Click the corresponding Highlight you’d like to connect to the entry.
- Click “Update” at the bottom.
Once the entry is updated you’ll find the entry is highlighted and has a speech bubble link on your Mapping the Legacy Grid. This connection will make it clear for your audience that this entry is associated with a Highlight and can help put your Highlight in wider context of your legacy.